Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Year, New Goals, New Plans

After teaching 7th grade math for 5 years, I am now teaching 6th grade math in the same school. I am really excited about working with a different set of students this year, but not excited about having to plan three different sets of lessons. I am teaching a 6th grade class, a 6th grade advanced class, and a 7th grade class. I even get to move classrooms downstairs to the 6th grade hall. I don't know if I am excited about moving to the new classroom, but I am excited about working with a different set of teachers. I am saddened to change math teams though, because I worked really well with my math partner last year. I found out today though that I am working with the same Sped. Teacher from last year though and that worked really well too, so at least there is one constant.

I will post pictures of my classroom and storage units after I get everything set up. I cannot wait to see how it will turn out. I have lots of ideas, and cannot wait to see them in action!

Here's to a new blog about a new year, new goals, and new plans!

S. Mays <3

No comments:

Post a Comment